An observation on our craft and a thank you

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
You'd perhaps think that a bunch of folk setting up their shops to make pens (of all things) would be (ho hum) boring.

BUT NO

I just did my usual morning cruise through the New Posts Forum and am thinking "Wow - there are so many REALLY talented, creative and just plain awesome folk here."

From BEAUTIFUL work on self-harvested olive wood to AMAZING segmentation to two guys who (I think independently) are doing SUPER CREATIVE work to make faceted pens, I was just amazed and I feel privileged to be allowed to participate with you all. I know I'm missing a couple good ones, but you get my drift.

Thanks to everyone who makes this pretty cool place possible (I mean you).

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

I am another one who "shares the same viewpoint", as Lew phrased it immediately above.

I am grateful for all the people on IAP who make it what it is .... an awesome bunch of people who "light the fire" and keep it burning !!!

Thanks to all

jttheclockman

If you can not get inspired by looking through the forums here than you really do not want to make pens. :) The talent that is here now and that has passed through here over the years is by far the best you can find. I have been here a long time and have seen many of pens posted here for us to see and when that new WOW pen shows up it gives me joy to admire and want to get to that level of craftsmanship. We have Jeff and the original members to thank for keeping this site up and running and improving. The info that is stored here is unbelievable. The pages full of some of the finest handmade pen photos here is breathtaking. You can get lost for hours lurking here and it is not a bad way to spend some free time and enjoy the eyecandy. Thanks to all and please keep doing what it takes to have this site continue on forever.

Top Bottom