An Executive Pair

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from KateHarrow

KateHarrow

I promised I'd show off some of what I photographed while down with Covid, so today I present two of our own casts from Bullseye Turning Supply. Grafitti Heart on the left and Rocky Mountain High on the right, both on executive pen kits. Great casting work by my sister Savannah Harrow, our house Mixologist

Attachments

• phonto.jpeg
    phonto.jpeg
    141.3 KB · Views: 110
  • phonto.jpeg
    phonto.jpeg
    137.4 KB · Views: 105

BULLWINKLE

I promised I'd show off some of what I photographed while down with Covid, so today I present two of our own casts from Bullseye Turning Supply. Grafitti Heart on the left and Rocky Mountain High on the right, both on executive pen kits. Great casting work by my sister Savannah Harrow, our house Mixologist
Excellent work on the casting and turning. I like the executive kit but quit using them when they stopped selling them with the rhodium plating. Unfortunately, it's been discontinued on many different kits now and getting difficult to find.

KateHarrow

Excellent work on the casting and turning. I like the executive kit but quit using them when they stopped selling them with the rhodium plating. Unfortunately, it's been discontinued on many different kits now and getting difficult to find.
I didn't realize that was discontinued- I've got a stock of them I bought long ago. These are the black titanium which is my other favorite finish.

Top Bottom