An Android Version of the IAP App is Coming Soon!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
I am pleased to announce that we will soon have an Android version of our IAP Bushings & Tubes App.

A team of your fellow IAP members has been working very hard on this project, and it is now fully functional and is in beta test. I don't have an exact rollout date at this time, but it should be within the next week or two.

The image below shows how the app will appear on the Google Play store. Don't bother looking for it just yet - it is only visible to our beta testers at this time.

The app will have all the same data, instructions, photos, and features (including a drill bit converter & calculator) as the iOS version.

The Android version will be sold on the Google Play store for $0.99, but we will offer it for free for a short period of time after it's release.

Feel free to post questions & comments in this thread.

Thanks for your interest in our apps.
Edgar

Attachments

• Play Store Screenshot.jpg
    Play Store Screenshot.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 226
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Rick_G

That is good news. I have resisted going the Apple route simply because of cost. More money for less doesn't make sense to me. Glad there is people out there with the smarts to do this, years ago I used to write my own assembly language programs but I can't keep up any more.

Imaginethat

Edgar, thank you for all you do on IAP. The bushing and tube program has been invaluable to me and I'm sure for others. Now an Android app. Thanks again for all the work and help.

Dehn0045

Thanks from me, too ! . This might encourage me to buy my first cell phone.

Wait. What?

Anyway, looking forward to using the new app! It'll be one less reason for me to be jealous of iPhone users. Thanks to all involved.

greenacres2

Thanks from me, too ! . This might encourage me to buy my first cell phone.

Wait. What?

Anyway, looking forward to using the new app! It'll be one less reason for me to be jealous of iPhone users. Thanks to all involved.

He said "buy". He has a few that he's made from circuit board blanks that are wired together, but they're analog. :biggrin:
earl

jennera

I would be happy to help with testing if you need anyone. I have over 20 years of IT experience for a retail company. I no longer write code but am still technical enough I can usually communicate well with the engineers.

[emoji851][emoji68]*[emoji335]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom