Amobyna Burl AAA+ Extremely High Grade Pen Blanks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Shirlzbiz

Banned
Dear Friends, Members & Former Customers,

It is good to be back on this forum after a long break and vacation. I have 8 sets of 5, completely dry, beautiful Amboyna Burl blanks, AAA+
Extremely High Grade, Dimensions are 1x1x5 3/4" , I harvested these personally from an old growth tree at least over 150 years old. I purchased the burl as it was nearly thrown out due to them not knowing the demand among woodworkers. A lot of Amboyna Burl as well as other Burls get thrown out or burned as firewood in South East Asia and other countries as the locals do not know the demand elsewhere and think of it as just being a waste product and it is quite unfortunate. Amboyna Burl is traditionally derived either in Red or Yellow form, Red being beautiful but Yellow being beautiful as well and more rare. This was derived from the Pterocarpus Indicus in South East Asia.

Prices are $25 per set of 5, I know this burl is a little pricey but I tried to keep the cost as low as possible, as you know this could sell for $30 to $90 online for a similar set of 5 or of lower quality. Shipping is only $6, if shipping cost exceeds $6 I will take care of it. I could also combine up to 3 sets in one package. This will ship immediately through USPS Priority Mail and I will provide your tracking number to you within 24 hours. To all previous customers and also friends of mine on this forum, you are aware I am a good seller and a fast shipper and provide an excellent product.

I moistened the 1st set and also the 8th set so you could see the beautiful grain pattern, sets 2 through 7 are not moistened. If in case these sets are sold, I also have other sets that are not pictured but they are basically the same as you see, all extremely high quality. The eyes and incredible grain are on all four sides of the beautiful pen blank not just on one side or two sides, the eyes and incredible grain radiate through on all four sides.

Thank you,

Shirley

(Once these are sold they are gone, so please don't pass up this great, rare opportunity, it is increasingly difficult to find Amboyna Burl on the market nowadays)

Edit: Last three images are 3 3/4 x 5 1/2 x 12" so you can see I wasn't kidding when I mention figure on all sides, correction not 4 x 7 x 12" as mentioned below. Blocks where also cut from the same burl. If anyone is interested in those two blocks they are still available. Thank you :)

Attachments

• amboyna.jpg
    amboyna.jpg
    205.8 KB · Views: 357
  • amboyna1.jpg
    amboyna1.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 291
  • amboyna3.jpg
    amboyna3.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 300
  • amboyna4.jpg
    amboyna4.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 302
  • image (16).jpg
    image (16).jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 248
  • image (14).jpg
    image (14).jpg
    205.4 KB · Views: 241
  • image (15).jpg
    image (15).jpg
    309 KB · Views: 250
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

randog

Hello,
I see all the sets are gone. But in your text you said you had a few others. I would like to buy one of those. As you also said, they are of the same quality. I am good with that. The Amboyna looks outstanding.

Please PM me your payment info and I can get you the $.

Thank you
Randog

Shirlzbiz

Banned
Thank you Randog, to you and whomever is reading this, I have probably about 12 more sets then that's it. So whomever wants to snatch it or some of them, please don't miss this opportunity, once they are gone they are gone, I will find more in the future as I travel back to that region but it's extremely difficult to find. I also have about two thick blocks of I believe 4x7x12" and 4 blocks of 2x2x18" and 2 blocks of 2x2x12" I'll get the exact measurement if anyone is interested but it's more or less that, all of those pieces where cut from this burl so the same number or eyes you see in these blanks, it surrounds the entire blocks, same exact figure, absolutely AAA+ figure. Please message me if anyone is interested. Thank you

Shirlzbiz

Banned
Message sent Robert, Thank you,
Thank you also to my friends, (including returning customers and new customers and new friendships) I still have about 10 sets left. So whomever reading is still free to request. Thank you again,

Shirley

magpens

I would like 4 sets of Amboyna pen blanks as offered in PM, if available. Shipping to WA state.

I will take 1, 2, 3, or 4 sets .... as available.

Please PM Paypal info.

Last edited:
Top Bottom