Amnesty Day - Blank the TriviaMeister

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DocStram

With today being the last day of the Trivia Contests ... the Trivia Meisters hereby declare today as ....

<center> AMNESTY DAY!</center>

You can say anything that you want about the questions, the answers, the Trivia Meisters, our wives ....... anything at all. The Blank the Trivia Meister requirement is waived for the next twenty-four hours.

BTW I'm going to try really hard not to look at this thread once I hit the Post New Topic button!
;);)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bobskio2003

Before the heckling and jeckling starts, I wanted to start things out on a positive note and say that I think all three Trivia Meisters did a wonderful job. I learned a lot about a lot of different things and that always is a good thing. I also want to thank all those that donated items. I think it was great that we were able to have two prize winners (we are all winners in our own way;)) each day. And I suppose I should thank the hecklers and jecklers because they sure kept some days interesting. Bob I.

wudnhed

I for one was truly disappointed in this years trivia contest the whole month:(:(:(:(

I didn't get to play[V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][V][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0][:0];););););););););)

avbill

What do you mean Did't get to play? You mean we could have answer those questions? I'm still trying to find out where to answer them!

bill Daniels

M

Mudder

Al,

Your a Blankity, blank, blank, blank!

Now I have to join the losers club. [V]

Top Bottom