American Association Of Woodturners (AAW) Magazine article - "Getting Started In Casting"

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mg_dreyer

If you are interested in casting John Underhill and I co-wrote an article for the American Association Of Woodturners titled "Getting Started In Casting". The article goes well beyond pen casting and takes a closer look at casting in general from the basics to finished product - types of casting materials, when to use which, turning each for success and much, much more. It was exciting and a privilege to work with John on this article.

Check it out if you are a member of the AAW or pick it up at your local book store. Sorry for the iPhone pictures.

ASOD5998.JPG

thumbnail1.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

RGVPens

I saw that, and will read it in detail sometime in the next week or two. I would like to try it this summer.
I also saw the wearable ring making article, that's on my list of things to try also. But it's "part 2" and I can't find my May 2022 edition to read "part 1".

its_virgil

I saw that, and will read it in detail sometime in the next week or two. I would like to try it this summer.
I also saw the wearable ring making article, that's on my list of things to try also. But it's "part 2" and I can't find my May 2022 edition to read "part 1".
You can read part 1 here if you do not find your copy.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

randyrls

Gary; IF you are a member of AAW, you membership includes electronic access to ALL AAW Journals going back to the very first one! That in itself is a good reason for membership!

Top Bottom