Amedeo Blue/Alternate Ivory custom...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Hendu3270

Hendu3270

Just finished up another componentless pen. This one isturned from amedeo blue acrylic resin and alternate ivory blanks from Exotics.Nib is a #5 from Meister Nibs. Body/section thread 9 x.75, cap and "fill cap", ifthat's what it's called, is 12 x .75. I did not utilize the theory of "measure twice,cut (drill) once", and ended up drilling through the end of the body. My savewas to thread and create the fill cap, although it did prevent me from turning the body downto a more typical diameter. I think it turned out ok though. This one will bemy daily pen on my desk at work. Not at the point where I feel comfortable tryingto sell a componentless pen yet. But from what I read, most of you who sell kitpens and componentless pens side by side, say customers prefer the kit pensmore. Anyways, Comments welcome. Having alot of enjoyment working my way through the custom pen scene.

Attachments

• Blue component(1).JPG
    Blue component(1).JPG
    174.2 KB · Views: 187
  • Blue component(2).JPG
    Blue component(2).JPG
    162 KB · Views: 170
  • Blue component(3).JPG
    Blue component(3).JPG
    167.5 KB · Views: 138
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hendu3270

Thanks guys. Having a blast making these.

I typed up my thread in Word and then pasted it in. Not sure why it left out so many spaces. I emailed the Word file to my work email last night as well and the spaces are there. I have a good grasp of the english language guys, I swear!!

Top Bottom