Ambrosia Maple Bowl with eggs

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from alxe24

alxe24

I sarted making eggs and I'm kind of liking the idea of making a few dosen. The bowl was ordered by someone at work so I'm showing both things in one picture.
Thanks for looking

20081782124_Eggs.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jhs494

Which came first? The eggs? I hope you are not keeping them all in one basket.;)
Very nice work!

alxe24

They are about 1"5/8 in diameter by about 2"1/2.
Thank you all for your comments. About the chiclen and the splinters I'll let you know later when I talk to her.

Originally posted by penhead

Bowl and eggs all look nice..!..curious about what size the eggs are..??

melogic

That would make a nice tutorial (egg turning). :D Things that look so simple can sometimes be very tricky to turn.

Great job on the bowl and eggs. [:p];)[8D]

alxe24

No screw holes. I left the screw on so people can't see the holes. They detract from the looks you know.;)

Originally posted by karlkuehn

Wow, those are really neat! Very nice work. I can't even imagine how you made them. Is there a big screw hole in the bottom of each one? [:p]

I will make one so you can see. I was pretty curious about making them first time I saw one. I just finish another one and took pictures of the ABC's

Originally posted by melogic

That would make a nice tutorial (egg turning). :D Things that look so simple can sometimes be very tricky to turn.

Great job on the bowl and eggs. [:p];)[8D]

Pictures are comming up later today.
Originally posted by louisbry

You really did a nice turning job on both the bowl and the eggs. Are you going to shed some light on how you turned the eggs? :)

Thanks you all for your nice comments.

Top Bottom