Amboyna Wallstreet 2

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rdunn12

rdunn12

Amboyna burl on a Wallstreet 2 in gold and black ti,with a CA finish.Any and all comments welcome.

amboyna.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

I am looking at it a couple times and not sure if I like that kit with it. That is one of those border line kits. That wood is so nice and is so complimented with gold. I might have gone black instead of the titanium. Not quite sure. Anyway nice job and the photo is top notch also. Just enough to set it off. Thanks for showing.

rdunn12

I am looking at it a couple times and not sure if I like that kit with it. That is one of those border line kits. That wood is so nice and is so complimented with gold. I might have gone black instead of the titanium. Not quite sure. Anyway nice job and the photo is top notch also. Just enough to set it off. Thanks for showing.

You know now that you mention it,I think you are right,the black may have looked better.

moke

Very nice....of all the pens we make, I think the "wall street" style are the easiest to carry and use as "everyday" writing pens!
Mike

hunter-27

Passed Away Aug 14, 2013
In Memoriam
Well at least you found your way back from that little PC villiage you were visiting. :biggrin: Nice pen.

Top Bottom