Amboyna burl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

isaacrapelje

Amboyna Burl pen blanks all dry, 3/4 x5 minimum. Most are closer to 13/16.
Great color and Burl figure. All were cut from the large block in the first two pictures.

Group 1 : 4 Dry amboyna Burl pen blanks 3/4+ x5. Some sapwood and natural edge on one. Sapwood might have a small crack. I love the artistic contrasting heart and sapwood. $35 plus shipping. I have these posted elsewhere too.

5 piece groups of amboyna Burl from huge amboyna block.$10 each plus shipping. Most amboyna of this quality is 16-20 bucks. These are $50 in groups of 5. I have 35 total.

Attachments

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BURLMAN

I’ll take two groups of 5, most highly figured. Your judgement on the groups. Pls pm total. I do not cast so whole blanks please, Isaac.

isaacrapelje

I am confused as to what I would be buying
Yeah the pictures loaded wired from my phone. I have one group of four blanks (group1) I Also have about 35 blanks cut from the large Burl in the first two pictures. I am offering 5 pen blanks for $60 plus shipping sorry for the confusion.

isaacrapelje

I’ll take two groups of 5, most highly figured. Your judgement on the groups. Pls pm total. I do not cast so whole blanks please, Isaac.
All the blanks are 3/4 x 5 so only whole blanks but I do have casting pieces too. Do you want any with sapwood? I took random pictures of the first four groups do any of them strike your fancy?

isaacrapelje

These are the three groups I have left $50 for 5. $10 each buy two sets get a free blank.

Attachments

Last edited:
Top Bottom