Amazon PSI Collet Chuck

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

The Penguin

I can't compare it to Beall, but I have one and it seems to work well. Only turned a few things using it so far, but I like it.

PenMan1

The PSI chuck is almost identical to the Beall collet chuck. Some actually prefer the PSI chuck because the body and front ring are knurled.

I have both and I prefer the Beall, as mine has less runout than the PSI. I needed another, so I took advantage of the Amazon $60 deal.

The only other real difference is that the Beall collet holder is made in the USA, while the PSi chuck comes from China. The collets for both sets are made in China.

Last edited:

Justturnin

AWESOME!!!! Thanks for the heads up. Just ordered mine. I need it for some cutley sets I am about to start. Now I need to get me long 1/4" bolt to make a Pin Chick with........ maybe I can just use my old mandrel.

plano_harry

So my PSI collets should fit the Beall holder if I ever decide to get one - both E32, correct? Sounds like a low cost way to get a full set of collets for Beall owners :cool:

The only other real difference is that the Beall collet holder is made in the USA, while the PSi chuck comes from China. The collets for both sets are made in China.

Top Bottom