Amazing blank

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Powerman

Has anybody seen a blank like this?
1590102900881.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

yes but who are you and why do you want to know?? Are you a new member and guessing from first post you are so would like to tell us about yourself and did you make the pen?? Maybe give us some insight we all would like to know more about you.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Beautiful blank. Welcome to IAP! ;)šŸ˜· The blank as well as the kit is interesting. Be well and stay healthy.

Powerman

I found this pen In the gallery on Penn State Industries Website. I also thought it was beautiful and I wanted a few blanks but penn State said they had no idea who the person was that put it in the gallery. I was hoping someone knew where I could get them.

I have been making pens for about 4 years. Some pretty nice, some pretty lousy. But I keep endeavoring to get better. I am an almost 70 year old disabled Vietnam vet who was forced to get a hobby by my wife about 4 years ago. I have lived in Houston for the last 43 years although I am originally from NYC.

jttheclockman

I found this pen In the gallery on Penn State Industries Website. I also thought it was beautiful and I wanted a few blanks but penn State said they had no idea who the person was that put it in the gallery. I was hoping someone knew where I could get them.

I have been making pens for about 4 years. Some pretty nice, some pretty lousy. But I keep endeavoring to get better. I am an almost 70 year old disabled Vietnam vet who was forced to get a hobby by my wife about 4 years ago. I have lived in Houston for the last 43 years although I am originally from NYC.
Donn, welcome to the site. Thank you for your service. That was a very terrible time in history as with all wars . The pen blank is made by someone on facebook. I have seen them there. If I can recall or pull up an old thread on it I will pass it on here. If you do a search here you will find it here as well. I remember the talk was about what color to back paint the blank and people were surprised with black.

Top Bottom