alumilite

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DozerMite

Banned
I don't know if anyone already knows about this or not, but I was in Hobby Lobby today and they have a whole line of alumilite( different size kits, pigment, video) and the silicone mold material. This is the first time I have seen this. Thought I would pass it along.;)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DozerMite

Banned
I was short on time (with the better half) and they didn't have everything marked, but the large kit( I believe it came with more than just the resin) was marked $69 and I noticed the silicone mold material was $27 for the box. Sorry I can't be more helpful. I was planning on going back with a coupon and checking it out a little more.

Brewmeister35

That's crazy. I was on alumilite's site a week ago or so and noticed they had hobby lobby listed as a dealer but I blew it off since they hadn't had it before. I'll have to go back now :D

pssherman

Originally posted by DozerMite

I was short on time (with the better half) and they didn't have everything marked, but the large kit( I believe it came with more than just the resin) was marked $69 and I noticed the silicone mold material was $27 for the box. Sorry I can't be more helpful. I was planning on going back with a coupon and checking it out a little more.

I saw these at Hobby Lobby yesterday. The 28 oz resin/hardener package was something like $28 IIRC. The $69 kit has 28 oz resin/hardener, silicone mold material, mixing cups, mold release, and a few other things in there as well.

Paul in AR

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Guys,

Please be aware that none of the kits that contain mold material and mixing cups, etc are the clear Alumilite. As a matter of fact, the ones shown on the link Hayseedboy posted are all regular Alumilite which when cured is an almond color and is opaque. I do not believe that Hobby Lobby, as a rule, carries the clear Alumilite. You might find a store every now and then that has some, most likely due to a local customer that has requested it. Your best bet, unless you just need it right now, is to buy direct from Alumilite. They are wonderful to deal with and usually have the best price.

Top Bottom