Alumilite

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

PTownSubbie

Hey Fred, my thread was about the regular clear. They had taken it off the market for awhile due to the part B turning to gel. I have no experience with the amazing clear.

Frankly, I don't think I'd like the 45 minute working time. That's a long time to wait to pour.

Sorry about that! I didn't realize they created a new product. I thought they just renamed the old product.

My bad!

BSea

Hey Fred, my thread was about the regular clear. They had taken it off the market for awhile due to the part B turning to gel. I have no experience with the amazing clear.

Frankly, I don't think I'd like the 45 minute working time. That's a long time to wait to pour.

Sorry about that! I didn't realize they created a new product. I thought they just renamed the old product.

My bad!
I didn't know either till I read this thread.:rolleyes: And since I just placed an order the other day, I had to go back & make sure I didn't order the new amazing clear product.

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Amazing Clear is an epoxy formulation that can be used for casting but is more of a bartop resin. I do not recommend it for pen blank casting. Stick with Alumilite Clear and you will be much happier.

Top Bottom