Alps MD1300 Printer for sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Magicbob

I have a very nice Alps MD1300 printer for sale

The Alps MD-1300 Photographic-Quality Color Printer
gives you smooth, continuous-tone color images and text that It's the only desktop printer on the market that combines Alps' proprietary Micro Dry ink with features of the dye sublimation printing process-a technology that delivers what you see in actual photographs.
It's the Only printer in the market which allows users to print water slide or other decals for hobby models. You can print a white layer on a clear vinyl of decal first to make sure the color of logos would show.
This MD-1300 is far cheaper than MD-5000 / MD-5500, adequate for hobby lovers doing conversion work for ownself.
This printer uses Alps MicroDry technology-- a form of dye-sublimation printing. Dye-sublimation printing has been the
mainstay of high-end color printers for close to a decade, but the MicroDry system of color cassettes and paper brings the cost per page and ease of use within reach of the home market.
Includes everything pictured, printer, manual, cable, 25 ink cartridges. Ink alone is $25-45 each.
$500 for everything, plus actual shipping or pick up in Akron, OH
see pics at: https://www.facebook.com/pg/themagicalskew/posts/

pshrynk

Don't want the printer, but I can attest that this process (dye-sub) is above and beyond anything else doing photographic quality out there! I've been using one for ages.

Top Bottom