ALLLLL Aboard! The Losers Train is now Boarding

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
YES! its that time again. :eek: The Losers train has just pulled in and we are taking on Passengers.:cowboy: That right you biggest losers can board first! We will prove that at least a few of you are not as big a loser as you thought!:biggrin:
:tongue:
How to do you get on board this Glorious Ride you ask?:rolleyes: Why its simple, all you do is post in this thread "Im a loser and I want to ride this train" or something close to that affect. Why you dont even have to have entered any other contest at all to enter this one!
Now we do have one Rule, You cannot have won a prize in this Years Bash. Including random prizes or Donation Drawings.:at-wits-end: No Winners allowed.
Thats it, post Im a Loser and your good to go.
Now no need to push we had plenty of seats last year and a few more have gotten off this year. Might want to act quick as the car with the bar fills up first.

This train will leave the station on Friday evening at 11:59 :59 pm
If you havent packed your bags you might want to do so nowl

There are still quite a few good prizes left to give to a few Luckier than You winners!

You will be assigned a number in the order you post and I will use random.org to generate a list of numbers that will be matched up to the prizes we are giving away.

ALLLLLLLLLLL ABoard

Pete275

Ok, I'll board first. I am a loser and I want to ride this train. I'll have a seat in the dining car and check out the food!

Wayne

KenV

Is my old seat still available???

Should be a good ride with good company.

Looks like JT is missing this year.

jttheclockman

Is my old seat still available???

Should be a good ride with good company.

Looks like JT is missing this year.

You can have my seat Ken if you can't find your old one. I will see you guys off and wave. It is great getting off that thing. I plan on staying off. They restocked the Bar car so you guys will be set for a few miles:biggrin::biggrin:

Oh I think Skip is going to be stoking the engine this year. Plenty of coal on board. Have fun..

Crayman

I would prefer a window seat on the Loser train please :embarrassed:, Bar car would be preferred, to drown my sorrow.

Top Bottom