All the ponies... and a couple alpacas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bugradx2

bugradx2

Making this order was a blast. A friend of ours asked me to make these for her to give out as surprise gifts for her friends and family. She and I worked together over a few months to get the photos taken when the owners were on vacation and left one or the other us in charge of their horses.

All credit to JohnU for helping us figure out the best pen kit and then making the blanks.

Roman the pony in his red blanket is probably my favorite.

IMG_9118 (1).jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Hippie3180

Making this order was a blast. A friend of ours asked me to make these for her to give out as surprise gifts for her friends and family. She and I worked together over a few months to get the photos taken when the owners were on vacation and left one or the other us in charge of their horses.

All credit to JohnU for helping us figure out the best pen kit and then making the blanks.

Roman the pony in his red blanket is probably my favorite.

View attachment 361947
Those are such fun pens and so special. You did a great job on them.

bugradx2

They look great Kent! All I did was pour the resin…. And happy to help! It's hard to pick a favorite.
Thanks John! Guys like you who are so willing to share information and techniques have helped me continue to learn and refine my approach to the fun that is pen making

JohnU

Thanks John! Guys like you who are so willing to share information and techniques have helped me continue to learn and refine my approach to the fun that is pen making
That's the best thing about pen making… we are all continuously learning as we evolve the art and take it to another level.

Top Bottom