All my tools, kits and supplies, and mini-lathe

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OldGrumpy

SOLD - Due to problems with my hands I have not been able to make pens for the past couple of years and now have made the painful decision this is not going to change. I have a small lathe (bought from a Penn State under their brand), several chisel sets, and lots of blanks which are a Mixture of acrylic and wood. what I have would make an excellent starter kit for someone wanting to get into this hobby..Asking $300 for everything. This will have to be for someone in the Dallas Fort Worth area who is willing to I pick up, as I could not afford to ship at this price.

Attachments

• Actrylic Blanks.jpg
    Actrylic Blanks.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 261
  • Bushings.jpg
    Bushings.jpg
    308.1 KB · Views: 272
  • Carbide chisel.jpg
    Carbide chisel.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 274
  • Chisel and Blanks.jpg
    Chisel and Blanks.jpg
    356.3 KB · Views: 306
  • Chisels.jpg
    Chisels.jpg
    332 KB · Views: 285
  • Mini Lathe.jpg
    Mini Lathe.jpg
    341.9 KB · Views: 281
  • Punch and Press.jpg
    Punch and Press.jpg
    405.2 KB · Views: 321
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

greenacres2

Best wishes to you Jimmie. I hate seeing the money our medical plan spends on my RA medication--but sure appreciate the 15 years of use i've gotten out of my body. Wishing you a peaceful heart in this.
earl

1shootist

Oak Leaf, is this over by Red Oak & Ovilla area ?

If it is, I will pass this info to a couple of ppl wanting to get into pen turning.
And again, if I'm correct on where the Oak Leaf area lies..is it possible (only if its absolutely no trouble to you) a group pic of whats included.

I'm in no need for anything but I'll be happy to pass this on....Russ

OldGrumpy

Oak Leaf, is this over by Red Oak & Ovilla area ?

If it is, I will pass this info to a couple of ppl wanting to get into pen turning.
And again, if I'm correct on where the Oak Leaf area lies..is it possible (only if its absolutely no trouble to you) a group pic of whats included.

I'm in no need for anything but I'll be happy to pass this on....Russ
yes, I am in Oak Leaf. Russ, give me a couple of days to get some pics together and I will post them.

OldGrumpy

I have added some pictures. I have many more blanks than are pictured. Also, if they are interested I have a tabletop Delta Lathe and a Delta Grinder that I would sell at reasonable prices if they bought the lathe.

jttheclockman

I maybe right there with you. I am thinking about the same thing. My back is as bad as it ever is and no relief. I had enough fun with all that I do. I will become a hermit.

magpens

@OldGrumpy

Is this the way it ends ? . I feel really sad.

Well, Jimmie, I sincerely hope that you have enjoyed your pen-turning days.

And, I also hope that you have another activity or activities to keep yourself meaningfully occupied.

The best of wishes go to you, whatever lies ahead !!

Last edited:
Top Bottom