All Gold trim pen kits

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lew

PSI has a gold trim Gatsby at $8.95. ExoticBlanks has a 24ct gold Gatsby at $9.95 and gold ti click pen at $12.45. Berea has a Sierra gold click pen at $9.85. There may be others but that's as far as I checked

CDugger

PSI has a gold trim Gatsby at $8.95. ExoticBlanks has a 24ct gold Gatsby at $9.95 and gold ti click pen at $12.45. Berea has a Sierra gold click pen at $9.85. There may be others but that's as far as I checked
are these the ones with the black or gun metal with the gold? I'm looking for an all gold trim.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
WE have it in the "Thank-you" design. Has not been popular enough to add to other designs.

CDugger

WE have it in the "Thank-you" design. Has not been popular enough to add to other designs.

Sooo Close :) The 'Thank you' text knocks it out. But Thank You for the recommendation. (BTW - love your products!)

CDugger

Sooo Close :) The 'Thank you' text knocks it out. But Thank You for the recommendation. (BTW - love your products!)
Customer decided they like the similar Duchess kit (bling for the spouse) and working an order up tonight ! Thanks Ed

greenacres2

Side note @ed4copies --don't know if it's universal, but in our area for police & fire--gold is officer badging & insignia, while chrome/silver is for all others. I made Thank You pens for a few departments, and the plating mix was obviously weighted more heavily in chrome, less gold. Very well received by members who got them--love that kit.
earl

Top Bottom