All ABOARD! The Losers Train!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
Another Bash is in the books and its time for the Losers Train to take on passengers! The rules are simple, you can ride this train if you havent won a prize in any of the contests or drawings. You post a statement in this thread that your a loser and would like to ride this Train! (or something close to that affect). We have some great prizes left and some of you will be getting off this train as Winners!
We have a special car this year just for the biggest Losers, The ones who didnt even enter a contest!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

This train will leave the station on Sunday March 3rd at Midnight. If your not on board by then you really will be a loser.

Allllllllll Aboard!

Terredax

Banned
Where's my seat? I'm a loser, and I don't expect this ride will change that.:wink:

Wagner11

Put me on the special loser car. One of these years I'll be prepared at bash time

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

RDH79

Another Bash is in the books and its time for the Losers Train to take on passengers! The rules are simple, you can ride this train if you havent won a prize in any of the contests or drawings. You post a statement in this thread that your a loser and would like to ride this Train! (or something close to that affect). We have some great prizes left and some of you will be getting off this train as Winners!

We have a special car this year just for the biggest Losers, The ones who didnt even enter a contest!:eek::eek::eek::eek:

This train will leave the station on Sunday March 3rd at Midnight. If your not on board by then you really will be a loser.

Allllllllll Aboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

CDugger

I'm a loser in the only contest I could join in for the Pretty Wood pen. And a bigger loser in that I joined the forum too late for the earlier contests.
I want a window seat. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

magpens

I entered and lost in the Kitless Contest. . Please save me a seat on the Loser's Train !!

SteveG

I am soooo lost, I will need help getting to the "biggest loser" car. I hope I can get a seat, 'cause I am such a loser that I will not be able to stand if all seats are taken! :eek::redface:

More4dan

I AM A LOSER! A very special loser who dearly wanted to enter the pretty wood contest. Found the perfect blank. Started turning it the last day of the contest. And had my first blowout in 2 years! I lost before I even started. I'm ready to ride this train until next year.

Sent from my iPad using Penturners.org mobile app

Sataro

I'm definitely a loser. Been procrastinating on getting wiring run in my downsized shop setup. Put me on that biggest loser car if there is a seat left. If not, I would take a standing spot somewhere on that train.

Last edited:

Mr Vic

I'm a huge looser as I missed out on participating in any contests, didn't even run one nor did I get trash talked. So you all make room I'm coming aboard.

Top Bottom