ALL Aboard the Losers Club Train!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mredburn

IAP Activities Manager
Staff member
The Losers Club Train is leaving the station. This is a drawing to remove a small lucky few off the Losers Club Train..

This is different drawing than the Donation Drawing losers drawing and has its own prizes!

The Rules are simple
1! you may not have won anything in the Bash. No matter how trivial. That includes the Donation Drawing, Contests, Trivia, Etc.

2! You must post something like this statement " Im a Loser and I want off this Train!" IN this thread! You only get to enter once!

The entry time to get your Losers statement in is Wednesday night at 11:59:59 EST. Numbers will be assigned to the entries and the Infamous, Embarrassing, Taunting Random Numbers Generator will pick the few meager winners! Those lucky enough to win will have the right to unmercifully taunt the rest of you for the remaing year!

This contest is Even open to the Contest Entry Stealing Varmint known here abouts as DOliver! :biggrin: * If he hasnt won anything else.:rotfl:

The Prizes

2 winners of a Glue Packages from Satelite City Instant Glues value $40.00 each!
1 Craft coat finishing package values at $55.00

2 winners of Micro Magic Polishing kits valaued at $13.00 each plus 412.00 worth of blanks.

SO 5 of you will be able to jump off at the next Drawing See YOU there and Good Luck to Everyone who enters!

Last edited:

Charlie_W

Can I be the Engineer of the looser train?
I entered the shop life and the no rules contests as well as answering I don't remember how many daily trivia questions.....no wins :frown:

Does the Engineer get to get off the train?

Choo Choo Charlie! :biggrin:

Last edited:

danontheroof

Although I love trains (unless I'm at a crossing and the train is stopped), I absolutely hate losing! If you won't let me off, I'll have to jump!

SteveG

I am a certified looser, and no amount of counseling will help. I need to do SOMETHING!!! Oh that is IT!! I will jump off and then under the loser's train. Do not try to stop me, somebody might get hurt. Weeeeeee! ! ! !

Top Bottom