African Blackwood Fountain pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from m_kola

m_kola

I love this pen kit and african blackwood.
This pen was finished RUSTINS SHELLAC SANDING SEALER.

IMG20210323141801-01.jpeg
IMG20210323142137-01.jpeg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

magpens

Very nice work !!! . I like that African Blackwood also !!

What is the name of the pen kit and where did you buy it ?

sorcerertd

That is a nice kit and it looks great with the "simply stated" look. I like that it allows you to show off more of the blank and leave the visible hardware as only an accent. Apparently I can't look over their store unless I create an account with them, though.

wrjones224

Nice job! It looks great. For anyone interested in this kit I have about 10 (will need to double check) in the rollerball style I would be will to part ways with at cost.

magpens

Nice job! It looks great. For anyone interested in this kit I have about 10 (will need to double check) in the rollerball style I would be will to part ways with at cost.

@wrjones224
Ryan .... are those the same group of pens that you and I "had a discussion about" fairly recently ?

magpens

@magpens this is RP-FP-89 and I bought it here -> http://penkitsmall.com/ but you can also find it on aliexpress

I cannot get onto penkitsmall without registering with them (which I do not want to do).
When I try to get onto Aliexpress, that website comes up in the Polish language ..... I don't understand why that would be.

@m_kola

Please, could you put up a link to the actual page which displays that pen kit ? . . That might give me a better idea about it, even if it is in Polish.
Thank you.

sorcerertd

I cannot get onto penkitsmall without registering with them (which I do not want to do).
When I try to get onto Aliexpress, that website comes up in the Polish language ..... I don't understand why that would be.

@m_kola

Please, could you put up a link to the actual page which displays that pen kit ? . . That might give me a better idea about it, even if it is in Polish.
Thank you.
Here you go, Mal.

If the language is wrong, click on the flag at the top of the page.

sorcerertd

@m_kola I really like your photo composition. It's a little busy, but in a way that doesn't overly distract from the pen. I've been noticing lately that my pictures really need some work.

m_kola

@sorcerertd
I don't want my photos to be boring and it's also great fun!
I take all my photos with my phone and edit them on my phone. anyone can do the same without much work. :)

Top Bottom