Aero Clicks

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Kenny Durrant

Kenny Durrant

A friend of mine started fly fishing and making his own flies. He made me several for a pen project I was wanting to try for a long time. Of coarse I made him a fly fishing pen but he said he'd never use it. He works for a local Ford Dealership so I made this for him. Maybe he'll use this one. The bottom pen is Origami Paper for his wife. Questions and Comments always welcome.

Attachments

• 7AADBF12-1315-4795-9633-EAECCA3CCE05.jpeg
    7AADBF12-1315-4795-9633-EAECCA3CCE05.jpeg
    244.2 KB · Views: 163
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

Thanks for the compliment. The paper had a iridescent look to it before casting. It still has some but not as much as it had. I'm pleased with the outcome though.

Kenny Durrant

Eric I'm not sure if you ment you never heard of the paper or just the blank. Either way here's what I know, or think I know anyway. The Origami Paper is used to fold into different things like animals and boxes. I'm sure it's used for other things as well this is just the things I've heard of. I know a guy that knows a guy that goes to Japan twice a year and always brings back a few samples. He said there are shops all over town that has racks and racks of the paper in bulk. Very easy to work with. Thanks again for the compliments.

eteska

Eric I'm not sure if you ment you never heard of the paper or just the blank. Either way here's what I know, or think I know anyway. The Origami Paper is used to fold into different things like animals and boxes. I'm sure it's used for other things as well this is just the things I've heard of. I know a guy that knows a guy that goes to Japan twice a year and always brings back a few samples. He said there are shops all over town that has racks and racks of the paper in bulk. Very easy to work with. Thanks again for the compliments.
I guess I knew there was paper for doing origami. What I meant was I had never looked into it or knew that there were versions with beautiful designs. A quick search was all that was needed to peek my curiosity and get the wheels a turning. Something that I am going to add to my laundry list of things to try.

Kenny Durrant

Thanks Mal. It's a nice pen. The price is reasonable and it has a nice weight. As far a turning there's plenty of "Meat" to cast so you can do a lot with it.

Top Bottom