Acrylic Junior Gent

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Marc Phillips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc Phillips

AcrylicJG.jpg

The pic makes the white part look yellow... it's actually bright white....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skye

Man, the yellow would almost be prefered. Get some halogen bulbs, they'll probably make it look more white. I havent made the jump yet, but I think that's what others do.

Tea Clipper

20061010101520_JrGent.jpg

I used Photoshop to set the levels on this pic to get rid of the yellow cast. If your camara allows you to set a custom white balance then what you should do is place a white piece of paper where the pen would be, under normal lighted conditions, and then set the balance to that. Replace the white sheet with the pen, and you will have a nice white balanced picture. If you cannot set a manual white balance, then most camaras allow you to select lighting conditions such as florescent, incandescent, direct sunlight, etc.

Or, you can do what I did and apply a post correction, but in principle you should only take the best picture you can take. [;)]

Hope this helps, and nice pen btw. [:)]

Marc Phillips

Originally posted by Tea Clipper
<br />
I used Photoshop to set the levels on this pic to get rid of the yellow cast. If your camara allows you to set a custom white balance then what you should do is place a white piece of paper where the pen would be, under normal lighted conditions, and then set the balance to that. Replace the white sheet with the pen, and you will have a nice white balanced picture. If you cannot set a manual white balance, then most camaras allow you to select lighting conditions such as florescent, incandescent, direct sunlight, etc.

Or, you can do what I did and apply a post correction, but in principle you should only take the best picture you can take. [;)]

Hope this helps, and nice pen btw. [:)]

That is exactly what the pen actually looks like...

Thanks for the help... I will wade through my cameras 1" thick manual and see what I can find [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom