Acrylic Blanks for Sale

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Mark90001

I'm looking into liquidating some of my round acrylic.
$3.50 for 6 inches plus shipping.

Attachments

• Colors.jpg
    Colors.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Lucky2

Mark, seeing as how you're just a new member here, members may be a bit shy of buying from you. And with good reason to, a few times new members who posted items for sale, never fulfilled their part of the deal. In other words, they were just ripping people off, they never had the items to begin with. Hopefully, that's not going to happen to you, seeing as how you have a U.S. address they may trust you. Now for the stock that your showing for sale, how are we supposed to order from the group? There's no numbers, letters, or names to purchase them by? Are we supposed to count up from the bottom, or down from the top? Just joking, but that's how it looks like you want to sell them? They should be set up better, either choose a letter system, or a number one. You have blanks there that I am interested in, but I'm hesitant on buying. Because of how they're posted, not because I don't trust you. Afterall, someone has to give buying from you a try to be able to post back on how the deal went through. And if your a good person to buy from, on the quality of the blanks and how quickly the order was shipped.. Personally, I think that you should cancel this sale, then post them once you have them numbered or some way to identify them from each other. But you do as you like, these are just suggestions and a posting how things work with these sales. Good luck

Len

Lucky2

Holy cow, there's 59 different patterned blanks there, that's a lot to pick from. What size are they, what kits are they made for? Did you make them, or did you buy them over time? What type of payment are you willing to accept, pay-pal ,check, or U.S. money order? And how do you intend to ship the blanks, plus, are you willing to ship to Canada?

Len

Mark90001

Mark, seeing as how you're just a new member here, members may be a bit shy of buying from you. And with good reason to, a few times new members who posted items for sale, never fulfilled their part of the deal. In other words, they were just ripping people off, they never had the items to begin with. Hopefully, that's not going to happen to you, seeing as how you have a U.S. address they may trust you. Now for the stock that your showing for sale, how are we supposed to order from the group? There's no numbers, letters, or names to purchase them by? Are we supposed to count up from the bottom, or down from the top? Just joking, but that's how it looks like you want to sell them? They should be set up better, either choose a letter system, or a number one. You have blanks there that I am interested in, but I'm hesitant on buying. Because of how they're posted, not because I don't trust you. Afterall, someone has to give buying from you a try to be able to post back on how the deal went through. And if your a good person to buy from, on the quality of the blanks and how quickly the order was shipped.. Personally, I think that you should cancel this sale, then post them once you have them numbered or some way to identify them from each other. But you do as you like, these are just suggestions and a posting how things work with these sales. Good luck

Len
Thank you for all your suggestions. Still trying to figure all this out. I reposted the picture with a numbering system like you suggested hopefully this helps.
Thank you.

Mark90001

Did you just join today ?
Yes.
Holy cow, there's 59 different patterned blanks there, that's a lot to pick from. What size are they, what kits are they made for? Did you make them, or did you buy them over time? What type of payment are you willing to accept, pay-pal ,check, or U.S. money order? And how do you intend to ship the blanks, plus, are you willing to ship to Canada?

Len
The size is 3/4 +or - 0.032 I Bought them through a website over the years. As far as payment I will accept Paypal. I have never shipped to Canada, that is something I will have to check into.

Fred Bruche

Seems there was another picture(s) showing the full blank? It might be interesting to have as well. How many 6 inches blanks do you have per category?

1shootist

Steven,
What is the length of the rods that you first had a picture up of ?
Specifically A4, A5, A9, G6, E2

Mark90001

Seems there was another picture(s) showing the full blank? It might be interesting to have as well. How many 6 inches blanks do you have per category?
I will have to go through it tomorrow, and get you some exact numbers. I will also repost the other picture.

Lucky2

I'm looking into liquidating some of my round acrylic.
$3.50 for 6 inches plus shipping.

Mark, not quite what I meant, but to each their own. There's nothing wrong with the way you now have them posted, other then the pics are so small. We generally like to see something between this type of pic, and the first ones you posted. What we all like to see if possible, is a pen blank, or a rod with the length and size posted. The pics you have now posted, are to small to be able to make out the pattern of the blank. Maybe, if you posted the first pic along with this one, we could make out the pattern of each sample. I hate to be trying to tell you how to do things, but if you want to sell the blanks. We have to be able to see a good quality clear picture, if you were to checkout a few other seller's listings you could see what I'm trying to explain to you. We are a fussy bunch, and we want to know just exactly what we are buying. I'm glad to see that there is so much interest in your blanks, but I can see that other's have questions as well. That's why I'm saying that you need good clear pics,and a good description of what's for sale. And the amount of each pattern available of each style/design, would be nice to know also. It's a process that you'll learn fairly quickly, but don't worry, we'll keep you on the straight and narrow path to becoming a good seller. Because if you don't do it properly, we will let you know, and probably in a hurry. Take care, and all the best.

Len

Mark90001

Steven,
What is the length of the rods that you first had a picture up of ?
Specifically A4, A5, A9, G6, E2
A4 I have 28,26,12,12,26 inches
A5 I have 27,11,26 inches
A9 I have 28,13,12,11,11,27 inches
G6 I have 26,26,13,13,11,13,26 inches
E2 I Have 25,24,15,12,7,27 inches
I can cut to any length you need

Mark90001

I have different length rods in each color. I have decided to only post 10 colors at a time, so it's not so overwhelming. If there is a certain color you are interested in let me know and I can tell you what lengths I have them available in.

Lucky2

I have different length rods in each color. I have decided to only post 10 colors at a time, so it's not so overwhelming. If there is a certain color you are interested in let me know and I can tell you what lengths I have them available in.

Mark, I like your idea of only posting ten blank selections at a time, it will be much easier for you to handle, seeing as how this is a new thing for you to get acquainted with. Rather than going full bore, you can learn more about selling with the way your now going about it. Good luck.

Len

1shootist

Great idea!
Good luck too !

Top Bottom