Acronym list?

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

cmcfalls

In the words of one of the world's greatest thinkers and philosophers, Homer Simpson, "Doh!"

I tried a search for it and didn't find anything. I didn't think to try the archive. Thanks!

DocStram

Originally posted by cmcfalls
<br />In the words of one of the world's greatest thinkers and philosophers, Homer Simpson, "Doh!"

I tried a search for it and didn't find anything. I didn't think to try the archive. Thanks!

Hmmmmm I wonder what the letters in "Doh" stand for? [;)]

jeff

Administrator
Staff member
That topic was in the archives and it really belongs where it's easily found. I put it back in the active forum and made it sticky. What I'd like to do is have someone (thanks for volunteering JIMGO!!!) rework it to include all the acronyms in the followup posts (if they are not already)

Personally, I think a list like that should be grouped alphabetically rather than topically. Any other thoughts?

Eventually, I'll post this in the library forum where it belongs.

JimGo

It already was updated Jeff. Thanks! I'll reorder everything alphabetically and shoot you an E-mail when it's done.

JimGo

Skye, at that point Al limits himself to only four letter words that are found in dictionaries; it takes 'till Friday afternoon for him to start branching out to acronyms!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom