AAW Woodturning Symposium - Pen Making Demos - Chattanooga - June

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mg_dreyer

I am incredibly excited, and honestly, more humbled, that I will be a demonstrator for The American Association Of Woodturners in Chattanooga in June (23-26) for the 36th Annual International Symposium. It is a great event and if you do any turning, this is simply a yearly event that you should not miss. I love getting to see these world class turners create just spectacular pieces of art. I learn something every time I go and have met some great people and made some great friendships. This is my fourth time demonstrating and they have yet to pull me off stage - just hope I can provide some knowledge and entertainment. The AAW has taken a bigger stance with pen making and I am glad to help out. If you are going to this AAW event stop by and say "hi".

I will be doing two rotations -
  • Introduction to Pen Making, and
  • Advanced Pen Making and Casting

Click Here For More Information ...

ChattIAP.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

sbwertz

It was at the Symposium here in Phoenix that I first met Andi Sullivan and was invited to start a blind turning project here in Phoenix. It was literally life changing for me and so many others.

mg_dreyer

It was at the Symposium here in Phoenix that I first met Andi Sullivan and was invited to start a blind turning project here in Phoenix. It was literally life changing for me and so many others.
I recently met Ray Wright - another 100% blind turner. We have become friends and Ray demoed at the MPG last month. It was fascinating and inspiring.

jdclaus

I was at your demo in Oregon a couple years ago.. Great demo, Mark. I can't make AAW' s this year, but I am sure you'll do a great job. Congratulations!

Top Bottom