A weeks worth

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wolf creek knives

I decided it was time to go through all my plastic shoe boxes and try some of the kits I'd bought during a group buy a couple of years ago. These are all PSI kits and I learned a few new things with them. First off, two of the kits instructions are terrible and I also learned to never ever trust the instructions for accurate measurements. One of these pens is slightly proud at the tip because the instructions stated that it was a certain diameter, which I turned it to, only to find out they were a bit off. Live and learn I guess.

Here's a break down of each pen, left to right

Oxford in Manzanita
Spartan in Koa
Apollo in Hickory
Classic in "Tony Danza Yellow" Maple
Designer in Mahogany (This is a special piece as this timber for this came from Treasure Island when it was shut down.
Sculpted in Zebra Wood.

Thanks for looking.

a weeks worth.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PaulWitmer

Beautiful pens Tom. Sometimes being a bit off adds a touch of distinction to the pen overall. I love the Classic in Tony Danza Yellow and the ever distinctive Oxford in Manzanita (I love that kit).
Paul

manzanita definite does it for me Tom ! All look good though.
They look very nice Tom. I really like the color combo on that oxnard pen.
Beautiful pens Tom. Sometimes being a bit off adds a touch of distinction to the pen overall. I love the Classic in Tony Danza Yellow and the ever distinctive Oxford in Manzanita (I love that kit).
Paul
The "Tony Danza Yellow" calls out to me! Love all of them but that one draws my eyes to it!

The Manzanita on the Oxford came from my brother in laws home in Redding California. He used to have a lot of it until the fires 2 years ago destroyed his home and the Manzanita. I've got just a bit of it left so I use it sparingly. I like the look of both the Classic and Oxford kits. My favorite though is the Designer kit. I have no reason for it other than I like the look of it.

The "Tony Danza Yellow" was inspired by the 1980's movies "Hollywood Knights". In the Movie there's a 1940's car being restored and it was yellow with a lot of Chrome. Originally this blank was supposed to be done in Gun Metal, but it just didn't feel right. So I switched to Chrome and glad I did.

Thanks for every ones kind words.

Top Bottom