A variety of taps and dies and more colors of pen embryos

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jick wu

I brought more products again, they are shipped from China, can be better combined, no matter what you need.

The shipping cost to North America is 30$, and the shipping cost to Europe is 25$. There is no additional shipping cost. The express is a traceable international express, and the arrival date is about 5-7 working days.

You can see all the specifications of taps and dies in the table. In addition, I have newly customized 21 colors of cellulose acetate pen blanks, 13 single colors, 5 transparent colors, 3 colors, and the specifications are 165*18*18 ( MM), the price of single color and transparent is 6 US dollars per piece, the pattern pen blank is 8$ 1 piece, the stock of 11 designs length 200*18*18MM is still 6 US dollars per piece, this is the manufacturer's inventory, so the price is relatively cheap .

Here is a special note. The bock6# tap I sold earlier is tighter when screwing in the bock feed. The tap is standard, but the reason why the feed is made by the mold is not considered. There is a clamping line on it, which is standard. The thread of the tap cannot be passed smoothly. Now the diameter of the tap has been adjusted, and the outer diameter of the standard tap has been increased by 15%. The thread now made can pass BOCK6# feed at one time. I have bought the original bock6# taps, if I buy a new one, I will give him a 50% discount. Only for taps of this specification.

210822125755.jpg

210822125820.jpg

210822125837.jpg

20210606163152.jpg

Attachments

• Making pen taps and dies prices.xls
    24 KB · Views: 308
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jick wu

Color of cellulose acetate pen blank:

The first group is from top to bottom: transparent ink blue (with silver powder inside), wine red (translucent), transparent red, transparent blue, and transparent purple.

The second group is from top to bottom: these are colored pen blanks with pearly luster.

The third group from left to right: green, blue, red, dark gray, dark blue, wine red, black, ivory white, azure, orange, yellow, dark green, off-white.

jick wu

The bock 6# tap I bought before, although the size is correct, but it can't be used. I also encountered the same problem, so it caused some waste to the purchase. I canceled the half price purchase described above and changed to a free one.

Pierre---

Hi Cheng,
I would love to get one M15 triple tap and die, shipping to France. I guess that would be 84 + 25 = 109 $ Please let me know how to pay.
Thanks,
Pierre

jick wu

Hi Cheng,
I would love to get one M15 triple tap and die, shipping to France. I guess that would be 84 + 25 = 109 $ Please let me know how to pay.
Thanks,
Pierre
Hi Pierre,

I will give you Paypal bill.

Thanks,
Cheng

Curly

Jick a few of us bought some taps from you in May and they were sent here to Canada directly. I have one of the EX-HT-HSS M7.5X0.5 taps. Is it one of the too tight ones being discussed? I haven't tried it out to see.

jick wu

Jick a few of us bought some taps from you in May and they were sent here to Canada directly. I have one of the EX-HT-HSS M7.5X0.5 taps. Is it one of the too tight ones being discussed? I haven't tried it out to see.
I am also using these, other specifications do not have such problems, only the Bock 6# tap is tighter.

stever521

Hi Jick,
I am interested in two of the tap and die's that you have listed in the excel sheet, 1) the m9x0.8 triple start tap and die @ $55 and 2) the m11x0.8 triple start tap and die @ $62, as I understand this the total would be $147 shipped?, if this is correct I would like to order these from you.

Thank you in advance,

Steve.

RichAldrich

Hello Cheng;
I would like 15mm triple $84
14mm triple $78
10mm triple $58
7.9x.6+15%- I had purchased the earlier version from you. I would like the new one please.
Is it $8 or $16?
plus the shipping please total and send the invoice.

Thanks Cheng!

jick wu

Hi Jick,
I am interested in two of the tap and die's that you have listed in the excel sheet, 1) the m9x0.8 triple start tap and die @ $55 and 2) the m11x0.8 triple start tap and die @ $62, as I understand this the total would be $147 shipped?, if this is correct I would like to order these from you.

Thank you in advance,

Steve.
Hello Steve,

Thank you for your order, invoice PM sent.

thanks,
Cheng

jick wu

Hello Cheng;
I would like 15mm triple $84
14mm triple $78
10mm triple $58
7.9x.6+15%- I had purchased the earlier version from you. I would like the new one please.
Is it $8 or $16?
plus the shipping please total and send the invoice.

Thanks Cheng!
Hello,

Thank you for your order. I bought M7.9 in the early stage × The bock6# tap of 0.6 can be replaced free of charge. There is no need to pay for it. I will send you the bill privately.

thanks,
Cheng

glavin

Interested in an M13 T3 tap and die as well as an M7.9x0.6 +15%(Bock6#) tap to USA. Thank you!

jick wu

Cheng:

I tried the original 7.9x0.6 it has a nice fit. The 15% might be a bit loose. FYI. The Tapco on the group buy does not fit at all.o_O
This may have something to do with the material. I used the original 7.9×0.6 tap in Ebonite and had to rotate it back and forth several times to expand the thread gap, but now it can be screwed into the nib at one time without any problems after increasing it by 15%.

jick wu

Interested in an M13 T3 tap and die as well as an M7.9x0.6 +15%(Bock6#) tap to USA. Thank you!
Sorry, I just saw your information. If you continue to be interested, PM I will give you a PayPal invoice. thanks.

RichAldrich

This may have something to do with the material. I used the original 7.9×0.6 tap in Ebonite and had to rotate it back and forth several times to expand the thread gap, but now it can be screwed into the nib at one time without any problems after increasing it by 15%.
I think you are right regarding the material. Very subtle differences. I think the size of the pilot hole for tapping is different for each material.

haskoson

Hallo Cheng,

I received the order his morning.
Thank you very much! That was 4 days from China to Germany.

jick wu

Hallo Cheng,

I received the order his morning.
Thank you very much! That was 4 days from China to Germany.
Thank you for telling me. I think it will take a few days. I didn't expect it to be so fast during the holiday season. Cheers!

Ribaaa

Hi Cheng,

I am interested in
M13×0.8-3t
M14×0.8-3t

Are they still available?
I have sent you PM.

/Zoran

Top Bottom