A Trio I Recently Finished.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Curly

Curly

A Regal for Marla, a Cat pen for a long time friend and an abbreviated Luxor. I shortened the Luxor to eliminate the refill spacer that people loose.

IMG_5363.jpg
IMG_5367.jpg
IMG_5369.jpg
IMG_5372.jpg
IMG_5373.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

pewink

Banned
Your pictures are beautiful. Could you share your camera settings and lighting set up? They are so clear and full of color.
Thank you for any information you care to share.

Curly

Thank you.
Picture setup is pretty simple actually. A pop up light tent sitting on the table saw. The two lights that came with the tent for a touch of extra side lighting. The shop lights which are 6,000K and about 100 foot candles/Lux per square foot. And the camera is an iPhone X or 10 I think, hand held doing its thing. I crop them with Photos on the iMac but they could be done with the iPhone.

2889BB88-385C-4EFB-9949-9DAED190CCCD.jpeg

7B859CF0-665A-46CD-9904-0D4F40FDE793.jpeg

magpens

B*E*A*U*T*I*F*U*L pens, Pete ! ! ! ! ! . . :D :D :D

I especially like the Luxor ! ! ! ! !

Thanks for showing ! ! !

pewink

Banned
Thanks for the information, Curly.
However, I don't think my phone is capable of taking a descent picture, and I know I'm not steady enough to get a clear shot.
It would likely look as if there were 4 or 5 pens.

howsitwork

Pete

those are stunning . I admit the luxor is my favourite, maybe blue is a blokes colour ?

Workshop shots and set up are good too! Glad to see your healthy eating bananas and oranges in the workshop šŸ˜‰

Mine has a " chocolate and biscuit barrel " I'm ashamed to admit. SWMBO hasn't spotted them yet in the general debris though.

Curly

Thanks for the information, Curly.
However, I don't think my phone is capable of taking a descent picture, and I know I'm not steady enough to get a clear shot.
It would likely look as if there were 4 or 5 pens.
Well you could always get a tripod to hold the phone for you. You would need one if you got a camera anyway. As much as I hate to admit it they are really good.

Top Bottom