A Tribute to Friendship and Service

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from OZturner

OLIVE WOOD

By far my favorite pens I have seen so far joining. It's amazing how much meaning a hand made pen can make someone's day. Mike knows he has a true friend. I really enjoyed this. Thanks for sharing.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

javier75

Great story, and wonderful gift to remind that beautiful friendship. I love the stories behind the objects, congratulations, that was beautiful to read and see

OZturner

Great story, and wonderful gift to remind that beautiful friendship. I love the stories behind the objects, congratulations, that was beautiful to read and see

Thank you Javier, for your Kind Words, I am glad you enjoyed the Pens, etc. as well as the background.
Kindest regards,
Brian.

OZturner

This soldier truly appreciates the love you're showing for your Veteran friend.

Well done, Sir.

Gary

Thank You Gary, for you Appreciation, and Remarks, and if this "Aussie", is allowed to borrow that Beautiful American Thought and Expression,
"Thank You for Your Service, Sir".
Kindest regards and appreciation.,
Brian.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
As I read your story, I was impressed.

They say, "It's the thought that counts"! Yes, that was the start.

But what impressed me was the continuous theme: "Well, that didn't work the way I expected", but your retort was, "How can I improve it"!!

Shows your skill as a craftsman--a talent lost to most--congratulations and you have my admiration for your adaptability.

If you had just presented the end product, I would have been impressed. Knowing what you overcame, it is far MORE impressive.

Well done, master craftsman!!

OZturner

As I read your story, I was impressed.

They say, "It's the thought that counts"! Yes, that was the start.

But what impressed me was the continuous theme: "Well, that didn't work the way I expected", but your retort was, "How can I improve it"!!

Shows your skill as a craftsman--a talent lost to most--congratulations and you have my admiration for your adaptability.

If you had just presented the end product, I would have been impressed. Knowing what you overcame, it is far MORE impressive.

Well done, master craftsman!!

Thank you Ed for your Very Kind Words.
I am extremely Humble with the Praise you have given to my work.
I take Great Joy in what I do, and to have a Pen Craftsman of your Caliber, take the time to Read the Background, and being Appreciative of my Efforts, has blown me away.
Thank you sincerely, I shall always treasure your comments.
Kindest regards,
Brian.

OZturner

Brian,
The pens and box are awesome!
I appreciate your story and artistic talents. But mostly I appreciate you. On the IAP you consistently offer constructive feedback and encouragement to other peoples work. So reading your story my first thought was "Wow that's great" and then my second thought was "That totally fits with my impression of the kind of guy Brian is." Mike is fortunate to have such a good friend.
Thanks for being part of the IAP.

Keith, Firstly, my sincere apology for not seeing and responding your post earlier, I don't know how I missed it. All I can think of, is that it was the last one on the page, and when I responded to the preceding one above, it took me to the following page.

Secondly, thank you for your extremely kind and flattering words.

To receive such comments from ones peers, and particular those who efforts and work you greatly respect and admire, is most humbling.

Regarding my Critique of items Posted, my General Philosophy, is to emphasise the Positives, in what has been submitted.
To be Sincere, Honest and Empathetic, to both Myself, as well as the Turner with my thoughts, comments, and where I consider I can assist, I will tender advice or make a suggestion.

This approach is what I used throughout my Professional Career, and I am Comfortable with it, as it has proven to be successful for me.

Again My Apology, and Thank you for your Post and PM.

Kindest regards,
Brian.

Top Bottom