A Shot in the Dark

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from splinter99

splinter99

30-06 Shell casings, powder coated black then again with high gloss clear.
Paired with "Neon Nights " acrylic. 7mm Euro kit with slim line nib.
30-06shellacrylicandwood00250.jpg

Cocobolo paired with Turqoise acrylic, segmented with aluninium and black veneer, CA finish. On clear powder coated 30-06 casings
30-06shellacrylicandwood00950.jpg

A few with Fall colors
Paduk and Caribbean Rosewood with "Lava" acrylic, segmented with red and black veneers.
CA finish.On clear powder coated 30-06 casings
30-06shellacrylicandwood01550.jpg

Comments welcomed. thanks for looking

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

It is a shot in the dark alright:)

Go to the photography forum here and try to pick up some suggestions. Your photos are way too dark to appreciate your work. If that is a white background you are using then you see what we are talking about. Work on the photos more before showing more pens. :)

ToddMR

Holly cow! For casing pens those look so good! I think they all turned out great! You did very good on the coating of the first ones. The pairing with the others is great too. Never knew a casing pen could look so classy.

seamus7227

I like the upper portion of your pens, however, I'm not a big fan of using a pen nib with the shell casings. I personally think the real bullet looks better and would really finalize those pens. If you need black bullets, let me know, I still have plenty left over from my ballistic rounds, didnt care for the look, however, may look good with that black casing. anyway, just my opinion, otherwise, great job on the segmenting.

Top Bottom