A Reminder

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jttheclockman

Just thought I would send a reminder out about a trend I am seeing here and maybe because new members or whatever, but we all maybe missing out. I see from time to time various threads such as the Shows and Market thread and even show off your pen threads, many times the thread takes on different themes and directions as most threads do and that is fine. But sometimes things come up where photos of other work than what is related to forum get shown and nothing wrong with that but I believe you are doing an injustice to yourself by not celebrating the other work with all of us because at times those things get buried within the thread and people do not follow it all the way through. We all love projects of all kinds, not just pen turning and we all love photos. Today it is very easy to take a photo and post it here.

So my point of these whole thing is to say there are a few other good forums here where we can share those other projects that we work on and celebrate them with the entire forum. One is Show Off Your Small Turnings, Another is Pen Stands and Boxes and Storage, and another is Other Things We Make. Perfect places to show off your many other talents too. We all love to see what you are working on. Hope to see more great projects there. Our Leader Jeff and with the help of others has been great at continually adding forums as he sees fit to help make this the most widely viewed forum and versatile forum also. We all thank him and his hard work. Thanks for reading.

Top Bottom