a quick thank you

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

opfoto

to Johnnycnc for a real quality product.

After procrastinating a bit I ordered and got my TBC bushings in the mail today and am amazed by the quality of workmanship on all of his bushings. There is no comparison between his and the other guys....can't even use the word competitiors.

I know TBC takes patience and practice and then more practice. Hopefully the real difference will show in due time with my products.

Thanks again Johnnycnc.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

leehljp

Member Liaison
I have been out of pen turning for a year with work and moving, however I will certainly agree with you on Johnny CNC's bushings. Nothing like them! I can't wait until I can get back to turning. Hopefully by summer. His bushings make turning a great experience as compared to others.

DozerMite

Banned
to Johnnycnc for a real quality product.

After procrastinating a bit I ordered and got my TBC bushings in the mail today and am amazed by the quality of workmanship on all of his bushings. There is no comparison between his and the other guys....can't even use the word competitiors.

I know TBC takes patience and practice and then more practice. Hopefully the real difference will show in due time with my products.

Thanks again Johnnycnc.

Don't worry... John's bushings do all the work for you.:wink:

stolicky

I have been out of pen turning for a year with work and moving, however I will certainly agree with you on Johnny CNC's bushings. Nothing like them! I can't wait until I can get back to turning. Hopefully by summer. His bushings make turning a great experience as compared to others.

Hank - Welcome back stateside.
Sorry for the thread tangent.

Yes, Johnny's bushings are really nice. I finally started to go that route and really like them! Let's hope Johnny's recovery is going well...

IPD_Mrs

Another vote for Johnny's bushings. It is amazing how they set in compared to others. We were fortunate to be able to visit with Johnny last year and see these in action - bought everything we needed since then and would NOT go back to the others for anything.

At last report (sorry for the take off) Johnny was doing quite a bit better and is back to work.

Linda

johnnycnc

Thanks Marc,
I'm really glad you are happy.
This should actually be fun for you!
Any questions, don't hesitate to give a shout :)

Thank You to everyone for the good reports, quality is my goal.

InvisibleMan

I'll pile on. I started out with a test set of bushings and now own a set for every style I turn. Excellent short tool rest too!

Top Bottom