A pen my son made...Thedoctorb

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

My son, Brantley (Thedoctorb) made this. It been a while since he made it. I think it looks beautiful but I'm his dad. He was going to post it himself .. but said didn't remember his password. He is shy. He asked me to post it. I think it's one of Eric's blanks.

Brantley has physically gone through a lot and has fought battles and won and which few will ever know about. I am very proud of him for many things; for his courage and resilience, his modesty and empathy for people and most of all for who he grew up to be. As he finishes high school in May...he will go on with his life. You realize that the most precious thing in life is time... time with your loved ones. It is has been hard being a physician and struggling to find a balance and realized you have missed much.

Doc:)

Attachments

• Brantley's Reef.jpg
    Brantley's Reef.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 238
  • Brantley's Reef_2.jpg
    Brantley's Reef_2.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 272
  • Brantley's Reef_3.jpg
    Brantley's Reef_3.jpg
    141.5 KB · Views: 230
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Brantley did very well on this pen Doc. Awesome blank, and components. Nicely finished. You taught him well. Thanks for posting, and we look forward to seeing more of his, and YOUR work.:wink:

magpens

Beautiful pen ... very beautiful ...

Being a parent is a very special experience.

Being a parent is not easy. . Growing is not easy. . Living is ... well, you know.

Top Bottom