A nuder Texan

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

xapilot

Howdy ya'll,

My name is Cody and I join you from the state of confusion.....I mean Texas, the metroplex area more precisely. Some days I moonlight as a pilot,and other days a bum that likes to sniff wood shavings, remember it is "sniffing" and not inhaling.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Originally posted by Paul in OKC

Well, whether you turn in the nuder not, is your business. Only pics of pens allowed here:D Welcome from one of your north neighbors!

I'm glad i wasnt the only one that was thinking that;) welcome to the group!!!

Greetings from Garland and welcome aboard, Cody. I think you will enjoy it here. We have many knowledgeable members who can help with your pencrafting education.

If you haven't done so already, take a look at the IAP LIBRARY. The library has lots of interesting and useful information available and there is no fine for keeping a book for longer than three weeks!!:D

200825214249_cowboy.jpg

Welcome Cody!!
I sure hope you can keep up with a lot of ribbin', you might have to change your user name to "nuder". ;) All though I think that pretty soon this will have to become, TAP (Texan Association of Penturners)[:0]. I think the other states need to pick up the pace and bring in some more turners. :D:D

I misplaced the apostrophe.

A'nuder= Another for most of the rest of the world. For a farmer I think that is the thing were the milk comes from the cow and last time I checked kids were still allowed to see those.

Thank ya'll for the warm welcome, and I hope to learn lots as well as help generate some knowledge since I do like to get high for a living

Back
Top Bottom