A nice productive morning

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mmayo

mmayo

My wife had an early spot at the doctor so I hit the shop. I attach the Mach 3 heads at the house later today.

Coffee break time

Attachments

• BF71F78D-205E-432F-904C-0705897B51D9.jpeg
    BF71F78D-205E-432F-904C-0705897B51D9.jpeg
    252.5 KB · Views: 217
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Who's Been a Busy Boy?
Beautiful work Mark, Are the Shaving Sets, in Spectra Ply?
In the Morning, Picking up one of those, in front of the Mirror, would surely give you a Bright Start to the Day.
Also Love your Armour Plated Pen, Glorious.
You surely have a lot of Strings to your Bow, with the Wide Range of Products you make.
Congratulations, my Friend.
Brian.

mmayo

Brian,

I bought a huge block of spectraply 4" x 4" x 12" a while back. The yellow/orange with gray sells like the dickens. Shavers, shave sets and pens all do well so it was time to make more. A nice glossy CA Finish makes them pop and look liquid.

I just made three "ultra" steampunk pens to replace those sold this month. It cost me $50 for each set of the pen tubes and kits. We sell them for $100 each. The joy is that you can make three in a hour and hardly break a sweat. It is like printing money. It is very, very far from the folks here who make blanks or make kitless masterpieces, but it does help the cash flow.

I always appreciate every word you type, you are one of the best IAP members.

pshrynk

Not completely sure, but if someone was to bring their lathe into the waiting room while their wife was in to see me, the receptionists might object... :rolleyes:

Top Bottom