A New Shop is Coming

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PreacherJon

If some of you were wondering why I've not posted any projects in the last 5 months. My shop had to be put in storage. Had to wait on word for new employment. And now that is a done deal… we get to make a shop.

So… This space will be my new shop. We moved in much of my tools today, and more tomorrow. Two Saturdays from now we'll make the big move. I think I'm going to enjoy setting this one up… and look! A built-in heater. With electrical plugs all around the room. I only had 2 in my last shop. The room in the second picture I think I'm converting into a finishing room or a place to set up for photography??

Attachments

• zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 133
  • zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 132
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodchipper

Nice. I'm stuck with a small space. So small, I have to go into the basement to change my mind. Don't forget a cabinet for the coffee maker to keep out sawdust and chips. Close it in when the coffee maker is cool...if it ever happens.

PreacherJon

Nice. I'm stuck with a small space. So small, I have to go into the basement to change my mind. Don't forget a cabinet for the coffee maker to keep out sawdust and chips. Close it in when the coffee maker is cool...if it ever happens.
That would be good... but I don't drink coffee.

Top Bottom