A little twist to the clock drawing...!!!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator
Just a heads up, there are only 4 more hours to get your points for the clock drawing!

Buy your points here: Clock Drawing Thread

Here is the twist...I had a number of folks from the Bash10 management team helping me promote the clock drawing. I told them if they could get the number of tickets sold past 200, I would make one of them, drawn at random, a clock with their choice of engraving. (It will not be one like in the auction since it is a one of a kind.)

We are currently at 169 points sold thus far. Just 41 more and one of the hard working bash team members will get a special bonus! So, if you have it in you still, buy a few points to help fund IAP for the coming year and help us get past 200 points so one of the hard working bash team members can get a clock of their own!

Thank you everyone!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

maxwell_smart007

Lead Moderator
Staff member
middle of nowhere in the great, white North
That's exciting - but what will I do with TWO clocks when I win both?? :biggrin:
:mad: Knowing how much you like me:rolleyes: I can expect to receive one of them as a gift from you? :biggrin:

Deal! In exchange for a case of Patron or Don Julio fermented cactus! :biggrin:

(They are one of a kind, after all!)

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader

MesquiteMan

Retired Head Moderator

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I have an idea, why don't you two buy EACH OTHER some points!

That's exciting - but what will I do with TWO clocks when I win both?? :biggrin:
:mad: Knowing how much you like me:rolleyes: I can expect to receive one of them as a gift from you? :biggrin:

Deal! In exchange for a case of Patron or Don Julio fermented cactus! :biggrin:

(They are one of a kind, after all!)
OK, I just did buy Andrew 2 points:wink:

alankulwicki7

Why Don't You Guys Buy UpThe Remaining Points And Put Them In My Name Since You Probably Got Manager Mugs And All.:biggrin:

Please Don't Mind The Caps. For Some Off Reason My Phone Adds Them And I Can't Figure Out How To Turn It Off!:eek:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Why Don't You Guys Buy UpThe Remaining Points And Put Them In My Name Since You Probably Got Manager Mugs And All.:biggrin:

Please Don't Mind The Caps. For Some Off Reason My Phone Adds Them And I Can't Figure Out How To Turn It Off!:eek:
I bought my own mug. But, was expecting you to buy my points. See how you are Doug :rolleyes::biggrin:

alankulwicki7

I bought my own mug. But, was expecting you to buy my points. See how you are Doug :rolleyes::biggrin:

Jeez, make me feel guilty now:) Just how many points do I need to buy now? 148 was it?

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader

Jeez, make me feel guilty now:) Just how many points do I need to buy now? 148 was it?
Sorry Doug! :biggrin: Just buy SOME. Whatever you're comfortable with. They all help. BUT, if you want that clock......:biggrin:

alankulwicki7

Sorry Doug! :biggrin: Just buy SOME. Whatever you're comfortable with. They all help. BUT, if you want that clock......:biggrin:

I bought a few but if I have the same kind of luck as the Trivia Contest well then:eek:.
But really this whole Bash thing is about supporting the IAP and having fun!:biggrin:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Good going Doug. You're right, these events help insure there will be an IAP next year. Sorry the Random Number Generator wasn't very kind to you this year. But, don't feel alone. Maybe we can make the losers train a little more comfortable next year. :wink:

Top Bottom