A little tool gloat

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Status
Not open for further replies.

armyturner

I am a little bit of an auction junkie and couldn't pass up on a lot of "returned" Jet tools. I ended up with a 14" band saw, mini lathe, 2 12" disk sanders, combination 9" disk/6"x48" belt sander. 3 boxes/10' each of 4" dust collector hose, a power tool mobile base, and a couple of other little things. I am a little upset though. There were 3 pieces missing when I broke the pallets down, some of which was to go to a fellow member. Waiting to hear back from them on that one.

Everything looked unopened with the exception of one of the 12" disk sanders. The 12" sanders will be for sale at a later time. I opened them both and took a quick glance but I want to un-box them and make sure that they are in new or at least good working condition first.

2006111304257_misc%20009.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bca1313

Let us know for sure when you sell the disk snader or the combo disk/belt sander. I have been thinking about that for a while.

Great find.

Ben

armyturner

Dario, I paid about $1585. This price was suppose to include a second 14" bandsaw, a second combo 9" disk/6"x48" belt sander, and a third 12" disk sander.

Ben, I should be able to get the 12" sanders out and ensure they work properly over Thanksgiving weekend. I may have one sold already, but I will post the other one on here in order to give any of you that would like to have it the first chance.

armyturner

Dario, I just got an email from the place. They can't find the other items, so they cut the bill down to $1094. I still think I came out pretty well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom