A little rollerball deal - Dayacom Jr. George

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DavidD

Closed - all sold. Thank you everybody, and I'll do my best to post a similar offer in the (semi) near future with a different kit.

Hi guys,

I've got - what I hope - is a nice little deal on my favorite RB: the Dayacom Jr. George in antique brass. This pen kit is currently available for $18.95 and $21.99 from two sellers familiar to this forum.

I'm going to offer these at $12.00/each, which happens to be $4/unit less and than the cost to import these 100 at a time (and a month faster!).

Here's the deal:
  • You may buy either 5 or 10 kits (no more than 10 per person, please).
  • Shipping via USPS Priority is $8, regardless of whether you purchase 5 or 10.
  • Make all claims via this thread.
  • 40 available, so that means we have between 4-8 lots, depending upon whether people claim 5 or 10 at a time.
Cheers,
David

Koa Rollerball Pen.jpg

Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

DavidD

OK - 25 committed and 15 remaining

Philip, Dan, Michael down for 5 and got you down for 10, Earl

Thanks all. I'll PM billing info once all are claimed.

David

Jim Nugent

David: Can you confirm payment receipt for my 5? I just didn't want to be mixed up with Jimm who ordered 5 at the same time I did?

Jim Nugent

David: Can you confirm payment receipt for my 5? I just didn't want to be mixed up with Jimm 1 who ordered 5 at the same time I did.

philipff

David, I am wondering if you or some company I never heard of got my $68.. Will you please confirm that the holding co that PP sent the money to is actually you!!

DavidD

David, I am wondering if you or some company I never heard of got my $68.. Will you please confirm that the holding co that PP sent the money to is actually you!!

Hi Philip, all good! Also, for future reference, sending an e-mail and PM is probably sufficient, such that you don't also need to post in an otherwise inactive thread with a message that may confuse others.

Top Bottom