A little relief

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

KenB259

Central air died last weekend, new furnace and air conditioner slated to be installed on July 7th. In the mean time, my employer let me borrow a portable unit that was just gathering dust. Might not look the best in the living room, but it will get us through. Supposed to be in the 90's or near 90 all week.
IMG_1859.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Charlie_W

Ya gotta keep cool...and the humidity down.
Some years ago, our unit bit the dust and we slept on an air mattress in our unfinished basement till we got it replaced.

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
I can certainly relate. I love to work in the heat and sleep in the cold. My wife is the opposite... She worked as a chemist, and was in cold labs all the time. She would/still does come home turn the AC off, throw the windows open and wallow in the 85 percent humidity and 78 degrees temp. As the BORG said, "Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated." And I was. ;)

EricRN

My family seems to crank the AC and then bundle up in sweats and blankets. You'd think I was the only one working to pay the bills around here. Oh, wait ...

Oh, Ken, you woosie! This is Michigan, partner. We live here through the 6 months of winter every year because the summers are so awesome!

As my wonderful sister said: "If it doesn't kill you, it makes you stronger."

Top Bottom