A little laser job

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Aces-High

Aces-High

These were a re-order, which is really nice.

Attachments

• IMG_2779.JPG
    IMG_2779.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 526
  • IMG_2780.JPG
    IMG_2780.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 296
  • IMG_2782.JPG
    IMG_2782.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 239
  • IMG_2783.JPG
    IMG_2783.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 254
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Woodchipper

Read the book about Horace Tabor, the silver king and his escapade with Elizabeth McCourt Doe. It was a shame that he made a fortune and died a pauper. Tabor's ex-wife died and left an estate of $500K, a fortune in that time. The opera house was one of his contributions to the city of Denver. The book is- The Legend of Baby Doe by John Burke.
On topic- The pens are elegant! The Slimline pen has tons of potential for modifications. Thanks for sharing the photos.

Aces-High

Read the book about Horace Tabor, the silver king and his escapade with Elizabeth McCourt Doe. It was a shame that he made a fortune and died a pauper. Tabor's ex-wife died and left an estate of $500K, a fortune in that time. The opera house was one of his contributions to the city of Denver. The book is- The Legend of Baby Doe by John Burke.
On topic- The pens are elegant! The Slimline pen has tons of potential for modifications. Thanks for sharing the photos.
I'm an opera singer by trade and know the story well. Especially since I live here in CO. The initial pen order I got from them was after a concert I sang in the Tabor Opera House. I pitched them the idea and they loved it. The wood on the pens is old wood from the opera house itself. BTW, some you remember from reading the book that Baby Doe Tabor dies penniless in one of the remaining sheds on the Mathless mine property. Sad story.

Top Bottom