A little help Please!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

booney0717

A good friend of mine asked if there were any mini pen kits out there. She said that she wanted something that would fit in her front pant pocket wile she was working. She said that she would like it to be four inches or shorter in length. I realy want to make this pen for her but i'm having trouble finding a kit that would fit her criteria. The only one i've been able to find is a mini necklas pen. I thought i might be able to modify a slim to make it shorter but i've not tried anything like that yet. My only other option is to pick your brains a little bit. Any helpful thoughts sure would be appriciated.
Thanks.
Kevin

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

plantman

Kevin; PSI has several mini Pen Kits. Look for the Mini Bullet twist pen, it's only 3 inches long, or the Mini Click Pen. Modifying a slim line is realy easy, just shorten the upper tube and barrel to the desired length. All the working parts are in the lower section of the pen. Jim S

Last edited:

booney0717

Kinda funny i checked out psi but must have over looked those. Think we're gonna go with the mini click. I'm gonna get some refills for her also. Thanks all

Top Bottom