A jump on Christmas.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

My Son asked if I could make a University of Houston Duck Call. He has a fan that likes to hunt and wanted to give it to him for Christmas. It was something a little different for me so I was eager to get started. Plus I might croak before then and he'd be out of luck. It wasn't any different than the pen process just a little bigger parts. Thanks and all Questions and Comments Welcome

Attachments

• 741A39F3-EC69-4E67-B2BA-2DFF5AF69B1A.jpeg
    741A39F3-EC69-4E67-B2BA-2DFF5AF69B1A.jpeg
    561.6 KB · Views: 146
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

howsitwork

It's soooo tempting so got to ask

Do they have many ducks studying ? Are they larger and therefore easier to hunt or more devious and better at hiding hence the need for the call?

OK I'll get my coat ,, sorry 🤔

Kenny Durrant

Since I didn't go to any college I need to be careful about how much trash talk I dish out. I don't know what they actually study now a days but I do know there's a lot of places close to Houston to hunt ducks and geese. Maybe they ventured out after graduating. Ha Ha

JohnU

Wow! Great looking call!

That's Quite a jump on Christmas. I need to follow your lead. Im lucky if I get started by the end of November.

Kenny Durrant

Thanks John. FYI I wasn't getting a jump because that's the way I am. I got a jump because my son gave me the idea and I was eager to try it out. If the truth be known your better than I am starting in November.

howsitwork

Since I didn't go to any college I need to be careful about how much trash talk I dish out. I don't know what they actually study now a days but I do know there's a lot of places close to Houston to hunt ducks and geese. Maybe they ventured out after graduating. Ha Ha
Thanks for taking it in the spirit it was intended Kenny.

Ive tried duck calls, making the: that is and it's quite good fun. Whether my mates actually managed to attract any ducks with them , 🤷‍♂️

Kenny Durrant

Not a problem Ian. Personally I think it's much easier to make a call than make a call work! There's a true art to blowing one. To take it one step further once the ducks come in it's hard for me to hit one. I think my buddies let me go because I wasn't any competition and I kept them flying for them to shoot.

Doublemeat

My Son asked if I could make a University of Houston Duck Call. He has a fan that likes to hunt and wanted to give it to him for Christmas. It was something a little different for me so I was eager to get started. Plus I might croak before then and he'd be out of luck. It wasn't any different than the pen process just a little bigger parts. Thanks and all Questions and Comments Welcome
Go Coogs! Great work as all ways.

Top Bottom