A JT Cloned Panache......almost

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from skiprat

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
One of my all time favourite pens was made by my good buddy JTtheClockman. It is amongst a bunch of pens that I wish I had made.

So...I made one for myself, but of course it had to be a bit different....:rolleyes:

Here is my version of John's great pen. Hex Panache. Stainless bolt heads for the hex, of course.

I really like this pen and hope you do too. ( Especially John !! ):biggrin:

Attachments

• DSCF2826.JPG
    DSCF2826.JPG
    202 KB · Views: 462
  • DSCF2831.JPG
    DSCF2831.JPG
    187.4 KB · Views: 504
  • DSCF2833.JPG
    DSCF2833.JPG
    225.3 KB · Views: 470
  • DSCF2835.JPG
    DSCF2835.JPG
    197.4 KB · Views: 439
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Skie_M

Yeah .... pens like this shouldn't get lost in the shuffle just because their image hosting skips out on them. :p

AndyUK

Pure class Steven - great imagination and twist on JT's amazing original,

Charlie_W

Wonderful pen and craftsmanship! So nice to see the new and improved J T panache. Both are a sight to behold..... Or to be held!

Do you need a couple of box end wrenches to get it uncapped or to change the refill? :biggrin:

jttheclockman

WOW

First of all I am truely honored that a person of your stature here would even consider incorporating one of my ideas. I have to say I like yours better. I know you and I have talked about this pen in the past and in fact someone you introduced to me is thinking of doing something with the design too.

I have said this time and time again here, any pens I show are fair game for using it for ideas and as you see improved. I do like it. I thank you and as always your work stands out. Job well done. Someday I may have to try to reciprocate. Outstanding!!!

Jontello

That is a beautiful pen. Hopefully some day I will be making things as good as yours. Something to aspire to.

Holy cow, what a great pen! I'm truly blown away by this one. It's just got so much visual interest going for it. The black/white contrast with the stainless. The hex blending perfectly with the round part. The fact that it's a Panache is perfect. You'd be tempted to put any other pen in your pocket. The Panache almost begs to be put on a desk as a conversation piece. Awesome!

JohnU

I've always been a huge fan of your work. You, along with many here, inspire many of us to push our limits. "Like" just isn't good enough...I love it! A great execution of your work and salute to John's. Thank you both for sharing!

Last edited:

jttheclockman

Hey Skip I just noticed my pen had 63 likes. That is the most of any of my pens shown. It is the only one that went over 50. You better step it up some. This should help to get it back on the front page.:biggrin:. I think we need to expand this idea somewhat. Boy I hope I can get back to the shop soon. :)

Top Bottom