A happy customer....

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Ligget

Mark as always great fit and finish. I like that kit. Where did you get the kit from???? I need to get some of them. Is that one of those kits where you can use the small tit or leave it out??? Thanks for showing.

Thought I would bring this question to the top in case you missed it Mark. Thanks.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Sorry John I did miss your question, I get these wonderful kits from Bear Tooth Woods, here is a link to his Sierra click kits. click here

Steve (Skiprat) thanks for the uplifting comments on my finish, will send you the cheque for the agreed amount later! :wink::handshake::biggrin:

Thanks everyone who took the time to comment on my pen picture!:)

Sorry John I did miss your question, I get these wonderful kits from Bear Tooth Woods, here is a link to his Sierra click kits. click here

Steve (Skiprat) thanks for the uplifting comments on my finish, will send you the cheque for the agreed amount later! :wink::handshake::biggrin:

Thanks everyone who took the time to comment on my pen picture!:)

Thanks Mark. Will be getting an order together soon. I have to try these.

That is stunningly beautiful.

How do you like those clicks? I've been wanting to try them.

Don I really like these click Sierras, however, my only complaint would be it has a lazy/cheap click feel. The best click action pen I have made to date is the Long Click pen which has a tight and quality feel click mechanism. I know that they are available from Lau Lau Woodworks as the Click Pen, also I have posted a pick below of my favourite click.:)

PICT0013-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom