A Golf Set

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from walshjp17

walshjp17

A golf pencil and divot repair tool/ball mark I made for a friend who is an avid golfer. The blank has been sitting in my cut-off bin for several years and I do not know what it is.

I do know what it is not - not PR (doesn't have that usual PR odor); not Alumilite (no fancy ribbons flying around); not Acrylic Acetate or Inlace (does not chip out). Whatever! It is still good looking and was easy to turn.

The golf pencil kit is from PSI and the divot repair tool is from Woodturningz (it is also magnetic for some reason).

IMG_0366.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Penturners.org mobile app

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

qquake

I think it's this one.

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 188
  • 096.jpg
    096.jpg
    200.4 KB · Views: 196
  • 097.jpg
    097.jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 183
  • 098.jpg
    098.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 184
  • shavings02.jpg
    shavings02.jpg
    807.8 KB · Views: 172

jjjaworski

The ball maker on the divot tool is magnetic so you always have it with the divot tool and can use it after repairing a ball mark on the green.

A very nice set for a golfer. Nice job.

walshjp17

The ball maker on the divot tool is magnetic so you always have it with the divot tool and can use it after repairing a ball mark on the green.

A very nice set for a golfer. Nice job.
Thanks. Actually, it is the tool that is magnetic, not the marker. The "marker" is glued onto the tool. To use as a marker, you have to place the entire tool at the spot. Silly, I know, but that is how it was designed (probably by an academic engineer who never played the game).

Top Bottom