A gift ONLY for those new to pen turning- free blanks (you have to pay the shipping)

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mmayo

I'm going to divide these up into small flat rate boxes. Each box will contain full size 5-1/4" x 3/4+ x 3/4+ blanks and shorts. The shorts can be used for many single tube pens like diamond knurl/Sierra and 30 caliber bolt action pens. You can use two shorts to make a two tube pen too.

If you are really new to pen turning then send me an email (not a reply to this post). When they are gone…. They are gone.
Shipping is about $8.50. They are ready to ship.

MARKLMAYO2@GMAIL.COM

I guess I'll have at least five and possibly more boxes filled with an assortment of the blanks shown in the photo. They include padauk, maple, purpleheart, cherry, African mahogany and American black walnut.

Attachments

• 2638FEB1-BBA0-434E-9DFE-4F5756183726.jpeg
    2638FEB1-BBA0-434E-9DFE-4F5756183726.jpeg
    235.6 KB · Views: 197
  • 84C9F347-BEEF-40E1-BB5D-FF48C93DA9CD.jpeg
    84C9F347-BEEF-40E1-BB5D-FF48C93DA9CD.jpeg
    390.4 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

Velcrodog

I'm going to divide these up into small flat rate boxes. Each box will contain full size 5-1/4" x 3/4+ x 3/4+ blanks and shorts. The shorts can be used for many single tube pens like diamond knurl/Sierra and 30 caliber bolt action pens. You can use two shorts to make a two tube pen too.

If you are really new to pen turning then send me an email (not a reply to this post). When they are gone…. They are gone.

MARKLMAYO2@GMAIL.COM

I guess I'll have at least five and possibly more boxes filled with an assortment of the blanks shown in the photo. They include padauk, maple, purpleheart, cherry, African mahogany and American black walnut.
Thank you. $ sent. Have a great day.

mmayo

There is discussion that some seasoned pen turners may cover the shipping costs.

If the $8.50 is a problem send me a PM and perhaps the blanks will be FREE and shipping FREE TOO

Edgar

New Member Advocate
Staff member
There is discussion that some seasoned pen turners may cover the shipping costs.

If the $8.50 is a problem send me a PM and perhaps the blanks will be FREE and shipping FREE TOO
There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking the recipients of free blanks to cover the shipping costs, especially when offering a number of boxes. Shipping costs can add up in a hurry, and $8.50 for a small flat rate box of blanks is quite a bargain.

Sometimes people cover shipping in their free offers, sometimes not. The choice is yours. I am always happy to see members make blanks available to our new members, especially new turners. Thanks for doing this.

Edgar

Velcrodog

There is absolutely nothing wrong with asking the recipients of free blanks to cover the shipping costs, especially when offering a number of boxes. Shipping costs can add up in a hurry, and $8.50 for a small flat rate box of blanks is quite a bargain.

Sometimes people cover shipping in their free offers, sometimes not. The choice is yours. I am always happy to see members make blanks available to our new members, especially new turners. Thanks for doing this.

Edgar
Thanks to the member who is covering the shipping charges!

It's great to see our IAP members help out new turners!
Thank you to the donor.Looking forward to the box. Great group of folks!

mmayo

Pirate Ship is fun!

Attachments

• California.png
    California.png
    72 KB · Views: 102
  • Georgia.png
    Georgia.png
    91.9 KB · Views: 103
  • Louisiana.png
    Louisiana.png
    78.6 KB · Views: 111
  • Missouri.png
    Missouri.png
    84.2 KB · Views: 101
  • Montana.png
    Montana.png
    62.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Nebraska.png
    Nebraska.png
    107.8 KB · Views: 106
  • Virginia.png
    Virginia.png
    96.4 KB · Views: 103

RIXX

MARKLMAYO2@GMAIL.COM

Email sent 👍

mmayo

The pen blanks arrived today. I just wanted to thank you again for this awesome offer. Have a wonderful day!

afillius

I just received my box of blanks. Thank you so much! It's a very nice assortment and will get me a ton of practice! Time to hit the workshop for the day and start turning!

mmayo

This project is officially completed.

I"ll start saving usable cutoffs starting tomorrow!

Attachments

• staticmap.png
    staticmap.png
    86.7 KB · Views: 94

County Mounty

MARKLMAYO2@GMAIL.COM

Ship to canada ?

Top Bottom