A full quiver

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from its_virgil

Status
Not open for further replies.

its_virgil

I have an order for 12 pens made from arrow shafts. Well, here they are. Plus, I figured out something to do with the fletched end. One goes to the purchaser (as a thank-you bonus) and the other I will keep in mu collections. As always, comments welcome, good or otherwise...I'm a secure adult and can take it. Thanks for looking and enjoy.

The woods are, from L to R: antler, walnut, Tex Ebony, green environ, cocobolo, purpleheart, cocobolo, desert ironwood, antler, antler. The top pen is ebony and the botton is osage orange.I know, antler and environ aren't woods :) !

Do a good turn daily!
Don

2005317203344_full%20quiver.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rtgleck

You should give him one out of Olive wood... Then you'd have BOW and Arrow... hahahahah... I'm sorry, It's been a long day. Great looking Pens.

its_virgil

These are not original with me but they are fun to make and makes good use of the aluminum arrows that are just sitting in quivers because archers are using carbon, graphite and other composite arrows. The size of the arrows is quite critical. Some fit the slimline tubes perfectly and others require some careful planning and southern engineering.

John: I will bring an arrow pen or two and maybe some arrow pieces so you can make one firsthand. Looking forward to it.

Anthony: It is actually 14 bull's eyes.

Gary: BOW and arrow is very clever. Funny!

To the rest of you: Thanks for looking and thanks for the kind words. We do have fun here and in the shop. A bad day (and injury free) in the shop is better than a good day at work anytime.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom